We are a well-established car and commercial vehicle component supplier, and we currently wish to recruit a Driver / Store person to join our busy team. This role will involve driving duties, delivering parts to our customers along with working in our store.
– Previous driving experience of working in a busy, fast moving environment gained within the last 3 years.
– Full driving license.
– Reliable, self-motivated, team player with manual handling ability.
– Evidence of personal interest in the motor trade.
– Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly yet professional manner.
– Minimum of 4 GCSE’s Grade ‘C’ or above, or equivalent /higher qualifications (including English and Maths)
– A Forklift license.
– A technical knowledge of motor vehicle components would be a distinct advantage.
To apply, please contact us for an application form by calling 028 8676 8950 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. N.B. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is: Friday, 23rd February 2018 at 4.00pm.
We reserve the right to enhance the above criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER