Position: DRIVER / STORE PERSON
We are a well-established car and commercial vehicle component suppliers, and we currently wish to recruit a Driver / Store-person to join our busy team. This role will involve driving duties, delivering car parts to our customer’s premises along with working in our store processing the receipt of incoming goods, computerised internal stock transfers, electronic & manual stock control, supplier & customer liaison, documentation and general housekeeping duties.
– Previous stores experience of working in a busy, fast moving environment gained within the last 3 years.
– Full driving license and forklift license.
– Reliable, self-motivated, a team player and have manual handling ability together with excellent computer literacy skills.
– Evidence of personal interest in the motor trade.
– Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly yet professional manner.
– Minimum of 4 GCSE’s Grade ‘C’ or above, or equivalent/higher qualifications (including English and Maths)
– A technical knowledge of motor vehicle components would be a distinct advantage.
To apply, please contact us for an application form by calling 028 8676 8950 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. N.B. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is: Friday, 24th August 2018 at 4.00pm.
We reserve the right to enhance the above criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER